Proscenium’s chief architect Carlos Ott is easily one of the most recognizable architects in the world.
Born in Montevideo and based in Canada, the multi-award winning Uruguayan architect makes his first venture into the Philippines with the great expansion of the Rockwell Center.
- Arts et Lettres and the Legion d´Honneur awarded in 1986 and 1988 respectively, awarded by Francois Mitterrand, the President of France
- Gold Medal in 1990 awarded by the Faculty of Architecture in Uruguay
- Distinguished Alumni Award 1997 awarded by the University of Washington
- Vitruvio Award in 1997 awarded by Museo de Bellas Artes in Buenos Aires
- International Airport of Laguna del Sauce - Punta del Este, Uruguay
- International Airport of Ushuaia - Malvinas Argentinas
- Punta Shopping Centre - Punda del Este, Uruguay
- ANTEL Headquarters - Montevideo, Uruguay
- Libertad Plaza Building - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- International Airport Lago Argentino - El Calafate, Provincia de Santa Cruz, Argentina